PhysioSW19 specialise in...
- Soft tissue injuries including muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Sports injuries including running, rugby, cricket, football, skiing, triathlon etc.
- Disorders of the back and neck including sciatica, disc prolapse, osteoarthritis, joint stiffness
- Rehabilitation post surgery for example cartilage or ligament repair, discectomy
- Whiplash injuries
- Tension and headaches
- Repetitive strain and overuse injuries
- Fitness and training programmes and advice
- Postural dysfunction
Our physiotherapists specialise in the treating a range of musculoskeletal conditions, including sports injuries, post-operative rehabilitation, back and neck complaints, headaches and pregnancy care.
When you visit our offices you can expect:
- A full injury assessment and diagnosis as well as biomechanical analysis where relevant.
- "Hands on" treatment which may involve a combination of soft tissue work, joint mobilization and manipulation. Acupuncture, dry needling and electrotherapy may also be used.
- A home programme of exercises
For further information on the services we offer and conditions we treat, or to book an appointment please call 020 8947 2053, email email@example.com or complete the form below.